Floral Tumblr Themes
Next Page

VickieDesigns


It feels like forever, but there’s new patterns listed in my shop!


Wow! Way over 100 favourites of this pattern. As a thank you, I’ve dropped the price down to $3 (instead of $5). Grab it while you can!


Look at them cuddling. It’s unbearable. #puns

(A Dictionary of Bears by Bothy Threads)


Look! Backstitch and everything! Now I just need to stitch… 8 more.

(A Dictionary of Bears by Bothy Threads)


So my stitching’s been a little eclectic lately but I did get the middle panel of this cross stitch finished, from A Dictionary of Bears by Bothy Threads. Bothy Threads sell dictionarys of basically everything and they’re cute and hilarious and you should buy them all. Or at least check them out and laugh.


Border Collie WIP: My Mother in Law wanted me to stitch this for her so… here’s the start!


Extreme close up - you can see the metallic pink better here.


Rose Fairy WIP: Backstitch went so freaking quickly I can’t even. I only started it today. There’s two types of backstitch in here - normal brown thread and metallic pink.


Rose Fairy WIP: Update, finally! I was on holiday last week so not able to stitch as I left this at home.


Rose Fairy WIP: All that’s left of this rose is the darker shading and backstitch, then I can work my way down to a bunch of flowers at the bottom. The plan is to stitch the fairies face last.


Rose Fairy WIP: Here’s the update I promised. There’s two colours in the top section now and I’ve already started a third since then. I wanted to give you an idea of the size of this project, so the rose is 66 stitches wide by 75 stitches high at the moment. The finished project will be 139 stitches wide and 170 stitches high.


Stitches… Rose Fairy update coming up!


The Rose Fairy WIP: Took out the shading because I’m too lazy to stitch all of it and added a ton of pink to the top of the rose.


Stitched right up to the page crease and started the top half of the rose! I need to stitch in a ton of shading and I’m not looking forward to it.


A better look at the satin. The chart originally called for 2 strands, which I tried and it didn’t work out. I found it far too bulky. So I switched to just one strand and as you can see, it sits evenly and has good coverage.



British Cross Stitcher and Designer
@VickieDesigns on Instagram (and on Etsy!)





Powered By: Tumblr Themes | Facebook Covers